Thursday, November 8, 2007

Southern California Fires Initial Response 10/30/07

Goals

Fire Fighter thank you cards
Contact schools
Determine best time for student signing of the cards
Contact FedEx
Determine cost and two locations for printing

Satisfying the Ricon Nation of Luiseno Indians Needs lists
Cleaning Kits
Cost of one individual kit
Cost for two hundred
Solidify logistics for the assembly and transportation of kits
Water
Follow up on Nestle lead
Canned Goods
Outreach to the Muslim community for the Ricon Nation of Luiseno


Support/Assistance

Fire Fighter thank you cards
Kalidah is contacting schools to determine the best time for the personalization/signing of cards
Satisfying the Ricon Nation of Luiseno Indians Needs lists
Cleaning Kits
I will need help purchasing cleaning supplies
Shouldn’t be much different then the purchase of the hygiene supplies a few days ago
I will need help assembling the cleaning kits with volunteers
I believe Bro Abdul Gafour was crucial in the logistics (van, volunteers, supplies) for the hygiene kits
I need a van to transport water and canned goods and other supplies ASAP
I will also need assistance getting in-kind donation of canned goods, bottled water and cleaning supplies by reaching out to the Muslim community
We have two hundred first aid kits ready to be combined with the Cleaning kits
I would like distribute two hundred previously made hygiene kits as well
I will contract professional assistance for the final loading/transportation of the Cleaning kits to the Ricon Nation Reservation
Documentation (video/pics)
I need video footage and pics of the cards signings at the Islamic Schools
I need video footage and pics of the assembly of the kits
I need video footage and pics of the Assessment trip to the Reservation
If no one is using the Sony DSR PD170 camcorder at the OC office I would like to use it for all of these projects

No comments: